Executive Benefits and Financial Planning for Medical and Dental Professionals
If you own medical or dental firm, you may have a more complex financial picture than many of your peers.
- Do you know what your business is worth?
- Do you have a business exit / transition strategy?
- Are you taking advantage of all the tax deductions and credits available?
- Do you have the right type of life and disability coverage for your business and personal needs?
- Is your executive benefit plan rich enough to retain your most important people?
- Could your firm financially survive if you or a key employee could no longer work?
- Could you do better with your investments?
If you’d like to confidently answer these questions, the team at Professional Risk Management / Medical Professionals Financial Group can help. We specialize in helping doctors, dentists and veterinarians take control of money and benefits.
Because we specialize in your industry, we understand the unique challenges you face, and how to integrate your personal and professional needs. We can help you save time, do it right the first time and avoid expensive mistakes. Our proprietary strategies aim to help you preserve your personal assets and secure your business, for today and the future. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate, teach and empower you with knowledge to make informed decisions.
Financial services for individuals include:
- Personal investment solutions
- Asset protection strategies
- Individual retirement plans
- Alternative investments
- Estate planning
- Personal insurance strategies
Financial services for medical and dental offices include:
- Retirement plans
- Executive benefits
- Insurance planning
Professional Risk Management / Medical Professionals Financial Group does not provide tax or legal advice. We will work with your independent tax/legal advisor to help create a plan tailored to your specific needs.
310 N. State Street, Suite 206, Lake Oswego, OR 97034